Monday, December 12, 2016

The Futuer of nano particles in Medicine

ome health executives predict that gadgets we’ll have by 2020 will enable real-time diagnostics for cancer, the immune system, intestinal flora, and conditions like pre-diabetes. Such gadgets, which may come in the form of wearable devices or patches, could make health care preventive rather than reactive. Such technology is already on its way. As Alistair Barr and Ron Winslow reported for Wall Street Journal in 2014, Google had begun developing tiny magnetic particles that could search the body for biomarkers that indicate the presence of cancer and other diseases. These nanoparticles would bind to cells, proteins, and other molecules inside the body, and would be counted by a wearable device equipped with a magnet. The particles could be delivered via a pill, and would make it easier to detect cancer or predict an imminent heart attack
medical image of leg muscle

1 comment:

  1. I have been on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure. This made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship. He broke up with me when he found out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got cured and let her contact details, so I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can Cure all Neuromuscular Diseases,Hiv/Aids,Hsv,Cancers all types with his natural herbal medicines. (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or visit his website on www.drituaherbalcenter.com)

    ReplyDelete